• All
  • Business
  • Consumers
  • Cybersecurity
  • News
  • Partners & Psps
  • Press release
  • PSD2
  • Success stories

Jf Sound is a relatively young company (established in September 2016, first sales date back to March 2017). Initially, 90% of the company's turnover came from B2C. On the contrary, today, 85% of it is B2B-related and the remaining 15% derives from B2C....

Disruptive change will continue to affect many industries in 2020, and the payments space is no exception. Although banking and payment services have seen sweeping change for some years already, the PSD2 implementation promises to further accelerate their evolution. ...

MyBank, the pan-European payment solution that allows users to shop and pay online via immediate bank transfer through their internet banking, closes out a record year reaching more than EUR 15 billion in terms of total transaction value....

Having a good online presence is becoming more and more crucial for not-for profit  organisations, however having a website does not necessarily mean they are making the most out of it.  While 95% of charities and not-for-profit groups in Europe have a website,  just 56%  can use this web presence to accept online donations. [1]  ...

Much has been said and written about PSD2, the revised  EU Payment Services Directive: it has become  a  particularly hot topic around September 14th this year, when the final part of the legislation officially entered into force. PSD2 brought a series of new abbreviations and acronyms with it, the most well-known of is probably SCA: Strong Customer Authentication is...

MyBank, the pan-European payment solution that allows users to purchase and pay online through an immediate bank transfer via their internet banking, launches its first TV advertising campaign. The campaign, on air on the Italian La7 channel from 1 to 7 December 2019 and between...

Cyber Week and e-shopping increasingly go hand in hand: nowadays, bargain hunting takes place mainly online, where traffic peaks can be up to seven times higher than those of an average day. Discounted computers, smartphones, headphones, speakers, audio systems and televisions will be just some...